Thursday 31 March 2011

It's nice to have a friend who is all ears.


Running late with the Crafter's Companion Challenge for March with the theme of Easter . Hope I get it on in time.For the main image I created a digi stamp from a photo of my daughter. and had my first play with promarkers( I'm always way behind in trying out new products) . I will try to post a copy of the image but at the moment the pc doesn't want to play.

The card is a piece of A4 with the edges concertinerd to greate a plce to fix the acetate.My background I created using a stencil and promarkers to keep the colour coordination and the sprayed with Spray and Sparkle for a bit of a lift.Then added the greeting "Everyone needs a friend who is all ears"  tearing around the words and curling in the corner.

A spray of flowers and mini eggs decorates the top edge of my image.First attempt at making these flowers and I was pleased with the result and how simple they were .
 I took a Peter Rabit image from AWinter Tale Cd. , decoupaged him up on top of the acetate then added some more mini eggs tumbling out of his sack.

Not sure if you can copy this digi stamp but feel free to use if you can.